Friday, November 23, 2007

Birthday and Thanksgiving Week


This week has been tons of fun! On sunday Jacquie and I went up the mountain to Grandma and Grandpa's house and had a wonderful early Birthday dinner. Grandma's cooking was amazing as usual.


On my Birthday (monday) I worked all day. When I came home from work I found my bed all "Happy Birthday'd out"! Jacquie had come over while I was at work and decorated my bed and gave me boxes of my favorite cereals. It was a good birthday :D
Thanksgiving day was a lot of fun... turkey bowl in the morning... Ham and turkey dinner at Grandma's in the afternoon... and Extra sleep in the evening. It was a blast all around.



7 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Cutie!! I was wondering what you would be doing for Thanksgiving!
So call me and fill me in with more details...Like who is Jaquie ;)
She's super cute!

Shannon said...

oh and You need a Haircut!! haha
Love you!

lulz said...

crap dude you look EXACTLY like Jared Leto. It blows my mind

Anonymous said...

O.K. you really do need a haircut! I am so happy you had a great Birthday:) Jaqui was so nice to get you aweek supply of cearel not to mention the decorations. We were thinking of you while we were in Italy. You will have to ask Nick about some of his experiences there!

Idaho Penningtons said...

Wow pictures and everything! you are quite a blogger! Cute Jaquie- girlfriend????

BenjaminLane said...

Jacquie is my cute girlfriend yup. She is pretty much amazing so yeah... you all aprove I know... thanks. haha

Anonymous said...

Jaquie, Sorry about miss spelling your name:(
Ben,
Post a picture of your haircut:)