Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ben's life in Oregon


Recently I decided to move from beautiful South Carolina to Oregon. Aaron and I packed up my little Saturn and drove 3000 miles to our childhood stomping grounds. It was a fun trip and we got to stop in Provo and hang for a day with some of the coolest people ever.
A ton of things have happened over the past two months here in Oregon. I have grown and learned a whole lot of things. It almost feels like being a missionary all over again... learning a lot of things real quick.
Right now I am working two jobs... During the day I work for a company that designs and builds shelters for weather testing and cell tower electronic equipment. In the evenings I work at a nice restaurant as a busser/host/expo. Between the two jobs I work about 60 hrs a week.
That's a super brief update on me and my life... check this space in the near future for more updates!

6 comments:

Darren Johnson said...

I added your link to our site. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Oooh goody, now we can be a part of your happenings even from South Carolina:) Take some more pictures soon!
Mom

Fainstaff said...

Cool dude ill add a link to your blog from mine too.

Cassy said...

SOunds like you're keeping yourself busy. But busy is good, it keeps you out of trouble :)

Shannon said...

We are the "Coolest" people ever!!!
I am so glad that you have updated us with your Life in Oregon!
Keep them coming, i look forward to hearing what you are up too.
Crazy 60hrs a week?? What happened to the Window cleaning business?
Love you!!

lulz said...

man, i absolutely refuse to jump on this blogspot bandwagon