Monday, December 3, 2007

Switchfoot, Relient K, and a haircut



















Saturday Night Aaron, Brandon, Mario, Rob, and I all took our girlfriends on a surprise date to see Switchfoot and Relient K in concert at the Jackson county Expo. Too bad the girls all figured out what was going on ahead of time... turns out it wasn't much of a surprise. Oh well... The concert was awesome... we were within 20 feet of the bands for the majority of the concert.

Everyone had a great time....


After the Concert it was time for me to cut my hair.... soooooooooo I enlisted a few people and we cut it right there in the Guerra's Kitchen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Girls! I can see the baby blue's again:) It's great when you have good friends to hang out with!

Fainstaff said...

Dude you bum you should have taken me with you!

Jackie said...

Wow.... Had I been able to see your hair before you cut it I would have kicked your but... PLEASE don't ever let it get that long again! Anyways... I miss you! I am super glad that you are blogging... it pretty much makes my lifetime! Can't wait to meet that girl with the super cool name sometime soon! Loves!
Jackie

lulz said...

nooooooooooooooooo thhheee haaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr

alright i wont cut my hair for like a year, just for you